go ahead, try and look away.
while i’m here, taking up space with this foolishness, i may as well waste a bit more. here’s the thing: i kiiinda think they’re the real deal, kim + kanye. at least, as real as it can get for these two. and, i know…it’s them. but i have some legitimate reasoning backing up
these feelings. these thoughts. these passing moments when there is literally nothing better to do with my time:
- kim’s wearing less make-up and even took out a few hair extensions. everyone knows you let yourself get a little ugly with your boo. it’s the comfort thing. aww.
- they’ve been “friends” for mad long. they know each other really well and still like each other a lot.
- she’s cheated on like, two or three dudes with kanye. um, hello. love.
- neither one of them gives a shit about what people think. something proven only when you use the equation: behavior + bank account = yolo.
- and lastly, even though i refuse to buy a checkout-counter-mag, and i’ve banned myself from all the celebrity gossip sites, don’t you really want to see the kimye baby happen?
yep, i thought that baby shit would do it. i know a kimye conversion is a little much, before 10am and all, but it had to be said. i’ve exercised this demon and it’s time to repent with more political posts and important social commentary.